Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tennessee Weekend Adventures

This past weekend we hit the road for a little time away with some fabulous friends from South Cackalacky.  We ventured about an hour and a half from Nashvegas to the quant little town of Monteagle, TN and.... my.  goodness..... it was beautiful.


Now to be clear - 
The Carolina coast will always hold my heart.

That said, views like this make it hard to not to think that God was showing off a little when he got to the mountains.



Soaking up moments in the fresh mountain air made for some great time with Jesus...

(Plan to jabber about that Thursday so hopefully you'll check back)

And some wonderful time to just breathe and reconnect with some of the dearest friends we have.  They're the kind of friends who, at this point, know too much soooooo I'm keeping them =)

Their precious babies think we are a rock star Aunt and Uncle and my knack for making brownie mix appear whenever I'm within a 10 mile radius can often, for at least a moment or two, put me a notch above Jonathan...

Not to mention I make a great pack mule and can carry a toddler for miles uphill...

Oh words can't even express how much I adore this child....

I was given the most beautiful piece of original artwork...


And this was my view every morning...

*sigh* Sometimes God is too good to me....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment! I love hearing from you!!