Happy Valentine's Day! Here's to hoping you spend the day loving wildly on those around you and eating entirely too much chocolate!
If you need some help with the eating too much chocolate thing, here is a fav recipe of mine for consuming 3,461 calories in one sitting =) !
Molten Chocolate Cakes.
* 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 stick butter... that is about 1/2 cup
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 2 egss
* 1 egg yolk
* 6 Tbsp all purpose flour
What ya need to do...
* Preheat the oven to 425 and grease 4 small ramekins or other smallish oven proof container. I often just use a small glass brownie dish but the individual servings are super cute =) I've even heard about people using their muffin tins!
* Melt the butter and chocolate stirring until nice and smooth.
* Add in the vanilla and powdered sugar and blend well.
* Whisk in the eggs and yolk.
* Blend in the flour and then pout evenly into your containers.
* Bake those little bad boys for about 15 minutes until they are firm... The centers should stay soft.
Ready for the hard part??
*Let them stand for about 10 minutes before diving in. I'll tell ya... that's the tough part =) Once they are cooled enough, invert them onto a plate and serve.... or keep them all for yourself. Whatever. I won't tell. Some people get really fancy with the serving part and dust powdered sugar or fancy whipped cream. A good vanilla ice cream does the trick in our house =)
"We love because He first loved us..."
1 John 4:19