Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our Girl Kate & Her Growing Bump


It's almost June which means that the Royal Baby debut will be here before we know it!

(I really need to get on booking my tickets... I mean... I'm sure she'll want me there for the big balcony reveal...Right Kate?)
Yes, I'm aware I need help.

It's totally normal that I often forget birthday's of family members and close friends but that July 13th is marked on my calendar, right?

Anywho, as I await my invitation to the baby shower, I rounded up some of my fav fashion choices by my fav preggo princess =)

Here is our gorgeous Kate in her very first maternity dress!  
I have to say that I think it was a beautiful choice and the next time we chat I'll let her know =)  
I realize that the bump close up photo is just a smidge creepy but I couldn't resist because 
BABY BUMP!

So. This shot on the right about made me squeal out loud - I mean LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BUMP! Yay for babies and baby-sized tiaras =)

Side note - What do you think the rules are about touching the Royal bump? I mean, should I send one of these?
Maybe I should go with this...

I am crushing pretty hard on this polka dot number and adore that someone got a shot of a curtsey =) I'm guessing I should work on that greeting as my normal approach of bear hugging people I adore might not be a fit for a Princess.

So.... what do you think we're going to have? A prince or princess?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment! I love hearing from you!!