Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Newest Website Addiction!!

I like to pride myself on being pretty up on things but I am not sure what rock I have been living under to just now discover Brit & Co!  This website is AH-MAZING... SO well laid out and just down right pretty!


SERIOUSLY.  Click over immediately.  You'll thank you me =)

But just in case you need a little more convincing,
these are a few of my favorite finds so far....
I seriously had to cut myself off or this would have been the longest. post. ever.






Don't even get me started on the techy section which is FUUUULL of products that I never knew I needed...Such as:

A vest that hugs you when you get a like on Facebook!
(Would anyone else be tempted to just LIKE, LIKE, LIKE everything on a friends page if you knew they had this on? )


A bracelet that lets you know when you've gotten enough sun
(Can we say adios sun spots??)


And a collection of some of the most chic water bottles I have EVER seen!

Are there any other fabulous websites I am missing out on? Are you a fan of Brit & Co?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment! I love hearing from you!!