Thursday, June 6, 2013

The time I did the Carlton

It's a big day around these parts...

No only did I successfully pack FOUR WHOLE BOXES after my rant last night but this opened today in Nashville:
Glory. Hallelujah. Amen.

I don't know if I can put into words the level of happy dance I did when I heard the news but think this may sum it up:

carlton happy dance photo:  carlton-dance_o_GIFSoupcom.gif


I've been perusing the H & M website lately in preparation for my first visit -

(Because yes I do find taking the time to do prep work for a new store opening more important than packing to move.  I've got priorities like that.)

and really want to live in their look book...



These are also just a few of the pretties that I may need to invite to live in my closet...

Wish me luck.... I'm guessing it's a madhouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment! I love hearing from you!!