Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The post where I whine a little about moving...

Oh dear friends....

Why is moving so difficult?  I mean.... why isn't there a little fairy who just pops up in a cute tutu and magically whips all the stuff into boxes for me?

Because we don't live in a Disney movie mainly... That's why.  
Well, that and the fact that I convinced that the Lord is trying to build my character by making me deal with the slight hoarding tendency that follows me around.  I finally began packing some of our current Nashville home today and made it approximately 1/12 of the way through a box before I declared that we should really just leave our stuff for the next people and start again.

Once I got that one box sorta packed I decided I was in need of a break.  Cause, you know whining like a five year old while packing your wedding photos can wear a sister slap out!

Sooooooo. 
I played on Pinterest and got sucked into the void of pallet headboards and forty bazillion paint options.

And then my head began to hurt from the idiocy of what I was doing.. or not doing, which is not packing.

So, I am going to put on my big girl pants and attempt to pack at least three whole boxes tonight... wish me luck and maybe pray for J to have some extra patience =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment! I love hearing from you!!