Monday, April 29, 2013

Miscellany Monday - Where Cosmetics, Football, & Mr. Rogers Collide =)

Happy Monday friends!! I hope you all enjoyed a little break from my neurosis last week =) because I have LOTS to say and share this week!

* I've found a new love....Glossybox.  I think that my new found cosmetic subscription service obsession deserves a post all its own BUT in case this week gets nuts - and by that I mean I get distracted by something shiny - let me go ahead and say - its all name brand products in awesomely generous sample sizes :) I'm. In. love.


*  I think it's pretty clear that I have a full on fanatical love for all things football.  So, it should come as no surprise that I soaked up every nano second of the NFL Draft :)

Truth.

 It's like all my favorite things colliding into one event of total perfection...
I mean - there's a RED CARPET!

And my precious Gamecocks did A-MAZING and all found NFL homes...
I can't wait to see Mr. Lattimore in that 49ers uniform =)


* I am the lucky lady who is married to this rock star:

Why yes...yes, that's my man strutting his mega talented stuff a week or so ago on Broadway :)
 I'm keeping him.

* Two years ago today thiiiis happened...

*sigh*
My pretend BFF is so beautiful....

* I'll leave you with a great quote from the one and only Mr. Rogers because:
a) I think it's awesome and true.
b) I like to try and cover the most random array of subjects possible in a fifteen minutes time span.
c ) It's Mr. Rogers... what other reason do we need =)



Your turn....Rock my socks off with randomness!
 Link up below =)
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment! I love hearing from you!!